Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Neverwinter's Shadowmantle Will Introduce The Hunter Ranger

Neverwinter by Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment is one of the best action-mmorpg today. The maps are huge, the action is non-stop and intense and best of all it's FREE-TO-PLAY. What else can you ask for an action-MMORPG?

I've never played the pen-and-paper Dungeons & Dragons game but who cares? I know I don't. As far as I know, knowing nothing about the pen-and-paper D&D never stopped me from enjoying this amazing game. Yes, it doesn't have the best graphics nor the best PvP but it brought adventuring back to world of MMORPGs.


Soon, players of Neverwinter will enjoy the game's second free module. It's called Shadowmantle and it will introduce a new class, the Hunter Ranger. It's a bow wielding character with dual-wielding abilities (based on what I saw on the Hunter Ranger reveal trailer).

I'm not really into bow wielding characters but I'm sure many of you are.

The things that I find more interesting in this new free module, Shadowmantle, are the following:
  • expansion to the Paragon Path system
  • the new Dead Ring Campaign
  • the new Artifact items
  • and the new Collection System
I feel that the above mentioned additions and changes will keep me playing longer and will make me busier than playing with a new character class. Of course, many of you might feel different about but that's absolutely fine because no two players or gamers are the same.

For those of you who are interested in seeing the new Hunter Ranger character class, check out the YouTube video below.


If you are not yet playing Neverwinter then start playing by creating an account and downloading the game here » http://play.any.tv/SHJR4.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...