Tuesday, December 17, 2013

SMITE - New Kali Is Here

I don't particularly like MOBA's or Multiplayer Online Battle Arena games but I do like SMITE. Unlike DoTA2, LoL, HON, Chaos Online and others, SMITE is not a point-and-click MOBA. It's in third-person and that's why I like it.


By the way, I don't like third-person view but I find the controls better than pointing-and-clicking with the mouse. I tried getting into DoTA, DoTA2 and even Chaos Online a few times but the controls just turns me off the game.

Anyway, SMITE just released a New Kali and you can see the changes by watching the YouTube video below.


Unfortunately, I can't say anything much about Kali because I never played her. For those who does, what can you say about the new Kali? Is it better than the previous Kali, is it worst or is it just the same?

My favorite God in SMITE is Thor and it's the God that I often play. I wonder if they'll change him too. I don't want the developers to change Thor but if it'll make him better then I'm for it.

Anyway, you can learn more about the new Kali in the official website of SMITE. Go ahead and check it out here » http://www.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/home/sidebar/latest-news/view/smite-blog/2013/12/11/a-new-kali-is-here!-plus-holiday-skins!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...