Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Wakfu Asia - What Happened? Account Transfers?

Wakfu Asia, what happened? Is it gone forever?

Wakfu Asia - What Happened

Today, when I went to Wakfu Asia's website to check for news and updates about the game, I was greeted by an account transfer page. Why? I have no freaking idea.

I still went through with the account transfer process even though there was no information about why it was happening or why I have to transfer my account. I also encountered a small problem during the process.

The problem was about my username but I fixed it by changing or using a different username and, after that, my account was transferred from Wakfu Asia to Wakfu International or something.

Anyway guys, I'm happy to report that there is still an Asian server and that my characters are still there. As to why the transfer was necessary, unfortunately, I have no answer to that question.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...