Friday, July 10, 2015

Music Man Online Gameplay Videos

Music Man Online is a casual multiplayer dancing game where you create a character and makes him or her dance by pressing keys on your keyboard. It's a very simple game with a very simple and easy gameplay that will appeal to a lot of casual gamers out there.

Music Man Online Gameplay Videos

Anyway, I recently got a chance to play in the test server of Music Man Online and, as I was playing, I recorded my gameplay and uploaded it to my YouTube Channel. If you guys are interested in watching me play Music Man Online then simply go to my YouTube Channel.

Close Beta Test of Music Man Online will happen on July 14, 2015 until July 21, 2015. Again, if you are interested in games like Music Man Online then check out the links below.

• Create A New Account → http://mm.cubizone.com/index.php
• Download Music Man Online → http://mm.cubizone.com/index.php/game-client

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...