Thursday, September 25, 2014

Is Blacklight Retribution Asia Dead Already?

Blacklight Retribution Asia, is this game dead already? If not then where the players?

Two weeks ago, I got a chance to play Blacklight Retribution Asia. This is the Asian server of Blacklight Retribution and it's published by IAHGames.

Blacklight Retribution Asia, Where Are The Players?

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to actually play the game because it had no players in it. Except for me, the game was literally empty.

I have no idea why the game has no players but, my guess is, the game, Blacklight Retribution, didn't appeal to Asian players. If that is the case then I can't blame the game for having no players.

If you want to see how empty Blacklight Retribution Asia is then simply watch the YouTube video below.



Do you think Blacklight Retribution Asia can stay open without any players? My answer to that is, I don't think so.

Servers cost money and if their are no players playing the game then the publisher won't have any means of making money from it. No money means no server and no server means no Blacklight Retribution Asia.

Anyway, for those of you who are still interested in giving Blacklight Retribution Asia a try, visit the official Blacklight Asia website to download the game and create a free IAHGames account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...