Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Drakensang Online FX Gameplay Videos, Episode 1 Is Ready For Viewing

Drakensang Online FX Gameplay Videos, Episode 1 is now uploaded and ready for viewing. Check it out, the video is below this post.


I played Drakensang Online before but I don't remember exactly when. Besides, when I played it before, it was still called Drakensang Online. Now, it's called Drakensang Online FX.

I have no clue what the FX means in Drakensang Online FX and I don't think it's very important. The only thing I cared about when I played the game was the fact that my character was back to Level 1.

Anyway, my Drakensang Online FX Gameplay Video Episode 1 is ready and you can watch it below.


Drakensang Online FX is a free-to-play fantasy themed MMORPG and it can be played in your web browser. If you're interested in playing Drakensang Online FX then click this link to get you started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...