Monday, December 15, 2014

Eliotrope In Wakfu Asia, New Character Created

The Eliotrope is a new character class in Wakfu and in Wakfu Asia. That's why I spent a few minutes of my time to play Wakfu and create a new character using the Eliotrope class.


The Eliotrope class was released this month, December 2014, and this new class was born via an accident by the God King. Don't ask me what the accident was because I simply don't know. LOL!.

From the very little information that I know about Wakfu, the Eliotrope race is basically the same as the Eliatrope race which is an ancient race that no longer exist, except maybe for Yugo.

Yes, Yugo is an Eliatrope and I believe he was or is also the God King who accidentally created the Eliotropes. For those who don't know who Yugo is, he is the main character in the animation series of Wakfu.

Both the Eliatrope and Eliotrope race know the secret of Wakfu.


Anyway, you can check out my new Eliotrope character by watching Episode 8 of my Wakfu Asia gameplay video series. Click this link to watch it in YouTube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...