Sunday, August 9, 2015

Andarasa Online → Character Selection, Warrior Selected, Name Used, Goblins & More

Andarasa Online Gameplay → Character Selection, Warrior Selected, Named Used, Goblins & More

Character Selection

After logging-in, the next thing I did was select my character. Unfortunately, the game doesn't have a character creation feature. It presented me with 4 character classes and I simply selected from it.

The four character classes in the selection are Warrior, Mage, Archer and Cleric. There is also no gender selection.

Warrior Selected

The character class that I selected is the Warrior class. Why? Simple. It's my favorite character class (Knight, Swordman, Barbarian, etc.)

I find melee combat or melee-based characters more challenging and fun-to-play. I'm not saying range and support characters are not fun because they are fun. I just have more fun playing a melee-based character.

Name Used

After selecting my character, I named my character Kabalyero but someone was already using it. WHAT! WHY? Who used my character name? O_o

Because someone used my name, I was forced to use a different name and the name that I used is K4B4LY3R0.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...