Thursday, August 20, 2015

Assault Fire → Tank Battle, Search & Destroy, TDM & More

Assault Fire → Tank Battle, Search & Destroy, TDM & More

Tank Battle

In my most recent game of Assault Fire, I had the chance of playing the Tank Battle Mode. It was my first time playing Tank Battle and it was awesome.

Targeting was kinda tricky. For example, I had the enemy tank on target but I would sometimes miss because my attack was short or out of range.

Moving the tank was also kinda tricky because the body of the tank turns differently from the main gun. The main gun turns by moving the mouse but the tank turns by press the A or D keys.


Search & Destroy

This game mode is very similar to Counter-Strike. It even has a map that looks exactly like one of the popular DUST maps.

TDM

TDM means Team Deathmatch and this is a very common match found in almost all multiplayer online first-person shooters.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...