Monday, August 10, 2015

Andarasa Online → Daynard, Squirrel, Accorn & More

Andarasa Online → Daynard, Squirrel, Accorn & More

Daynard

Elfym told my character to talk to Daynard. Daynard is like a mage or something. A sorcerer? It doesn't matter. He is a Non-Player Character and my character had to talk to him.

Squirrel

For some unknown reason, Daynard turned my character into a squirrel. He said it was a mistake but was it really a mistake or was he simply abusing his magically powers? I honestly don't have any answer to that question. LOL.

Accorn

To change my character back to normal, Daynard ordered my character to get one accord from a tree outside of the city or town. I don't if the quest was important or not but my character had no choice but to do it. If not then he'll be stuck as a squirrel forever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...