Monday, August 10, 2015

Andarasa Online → Kill 15 Goblin Captains, Tab Targeting & More

Andarasa Online → Kill 15 Goblin Captains, Tab Targeting & More

Kill 15 Goblin Captains

The last quest my character did before I ended the recording. It was not a difficult quest. In fact, it ended quickly because I was using my characters one and only skill to dispatch the Goblin Captains.

My character also had over 90 red potions. Even if the Goblin Captains gang-up on him, the chance that he would die or get killed was very slim or none at all.

Tab Targeting

Targeting a monster can be done by simply clicking on the monster and attacking it but, sometimes, clicking to target a monster doesn't work because of lag or other factors.

If click targeting is difficult then tab targeting is a good alternative. I just press the Tab key and my character targets the monsters nearest him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...