Sunday, August 9, 2015

Andarasa Online → Follow The Arrow, Goblin Fighters, Auto-Pathing & More

Andarasa Online → Follow The Arrow, Goblin Fighters, Auto-Pathing & More

Follow The Arrow

Navigating the game world is very easy. Besides having an Auto-Pathing feature, the game also has a guide arrow that points to Quest Objectives.

I first encountered this Guide Arrow in the very beginning of the game. It's bright and it works.

Goblin Fighters

The entire town or city is surrounded by hordes and hordes of Goblins. One of the quest or mission my character did was to kill at least 5 Goblin Fighters.

It was not a very difficult quest but I did some difficulty because I wasn't using my one and only skill at that time.

Auto-Pathing

The Guide Arrow is awesome but the Auto-Pathing feature is a whole new level of ease. I'm not a fan of this feature but I will use it if it's available and, in this game, it's available.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...